- Community Organizations must contact Events Management by phone at 716-878-6114 or by email or use the Event Application to request use of a facility.
- The client is asked to complete the application to the best of his or her ability and send it back to Events Management as soon as possible.
- An Events Management staff member will contact the client within two business days to clarify the request.
- Events Management will set up a meeting with all the necessary parties from the College. This meeting may include representatives from the venue, food services, University Police, and any other office that may be involved in helping to make for a successful event.
- A Reservation Contract and Revocable Permit will be sent to the client along with a cost estimate (if applicable).
- The client will be asked to provide Events Management with a signed Reservation Contract, a signed and notarized Revocable Permit, and a $1,000,000 insurance rider (pdf) naming "Buffalo State, State of New York, SUNY and the Buffalo State Foundation" as co-insureds. In addition to these, a Facilities Utilization Fee and/or a deposit check may be required.
- Please review the Reservation Contract and Revocable Permit, and contact Events Management with any questions, concerns or changes.
All documentation and monies due must be returned to Events Management by the specified date. Failure to comply will result in the cancellation of the event and the release of any reserved facilities.